You may want to pass dynamic data from an archive Elementor page/template to a specific form field value on another page.
For this guide, I’ll be passing the post/page title to a form field on another page.
This is a quick guide on how to do that.
You can choose to start from your Elementor form page or from the button on the other page.
I will start from the Elementor form page.
- copy the form ID from the Advanced Form Field tab.
- click the Dynamic Tag icon on Default Value and select Token.
- Select Wizard mode> Field = _GET > Subfield = your form subfield = petname.
On the post title page sending the page data to the form page.
- on the link, click Dynamic Tag and select Token.
- Click on the token. Token = [post:title]
- Click on Advanced.
Enter your target URL/?formfieldid= e.g. https://mypets.com/pets/?petname=
This will dynamically append the post title to the end of the URL and populate the form field on the next page that contains the form ID.